Home »2003 News
2003 News Index
- November 3, 2003
- Demo CD is available for distribution.
- October 14, 2003
- "A PLM-Supportive CAD-CAM Tool for Interoperative Electrical & Mechanical Design for Hardware Electrical Systems" second more advanced patent application was filed in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- September, 2003
- TurboTools™ Corporation announced CablEquity™ first Beta version in CADALYST magazine for Electromechanical Systems designers.
- July 21, 2003
- CADALYST Newsline: News and Productivity Tips for CAD Users. TurboTools Corporation is developing CablEquity, a program that automates.... Read the Article »
- April, 2003
- TurboTools Corporation becomes listed under "Component-Based Design Style: ESL Design and Entry" in Gartner Dataquest's ES Level Landscape 2003 for EDA companies. ESL - Electronic System Level design becomes the hot topic of the year!
- January, 2003
- Manufacturers database was populated with over 2,500 components from nineteen manufacturers.